In five hour’s time, everyone will be awake to greet me for my big day. I’m still not feeling well. I woke up with a temperature, with aches and pains. Maybe I was just tired from my son’s birthday celebration. Nevertheless, I will meet the sunrise with a smile on my face, and think of happy thoughts.
I should be making thousands, but, unfortunately, I’m not earning a cent. Not knowing all these innovations was hard. I don’t want to be conned anymore. Wasting money that I have saved, suddenly disappeared.
I need to reassess my past goals. Making sure I can relax and have the next twenty years of my life, free of worries.
Nothing is reachable until I learn how to drive. So I think that will be the firsts and foremost goal I have to put on my list.
(1) Learn How- to-Drive.
(2) Study a new course. (Learning new skills is important nowadays. I have to find something that I can learn within a short period of time.
(3) Renovate my kitchen. (Our kitchen is nearly 40 years old. It’s time to change).
(4) Buy myself a Blue car. (My hubby bought me a salmon-red colour last year, but I’m a bit picky. Ha ha ha I’ll better save some more).
(5) Continue to help others.( My way of serving the lord).
(6) Save money so I can go to Disneyland. (It’s my childhood wish to see Disney land).
(7) Save money to go to Ellen DeGeneres show. ( I wonder how much money do I need, to be able to get to the studio? Don’t get me wrong, I don’t watch her show all the time. I just sometimes go to YouTube to have a look at it. It’s just that I’m curious. They seemed to be very happy at the studio. Just wondering how it feels to be an audience).
Okay, enough of my silly thoughts.
Hey! It’s my birthday I’m allowed to be silly.
Lastly, Thank you Lord for the fifty memorable years. I should not want anymore for you have given me so much.
I’ve got a wonderful husband, five healthy children and a roof to call home. Thank you.
What about you, have you written any plans lately?