Thirty-two years ago, my sister brought home a poster she bought from the bookstore.
Every morning I recited the verse on that poster in my head so that I will never forget it.
But with the passing of years, I became attuned to something else and the rest was forgotten.
I’ve still got a few lines stacked in my head that I would like to share with you.
There was no author written and I can’t remember the exact arrangement.
So, with these quote I give you the rules for this site:
1. If you have just landed on this site by mistake, you are not allowed to leave hurtful or rude comments. Remember, everybody got feelings and the thing that I would not appreciate is to see somebody getting upset.
2. If you’re angry with the world or to someone, it’s best to keep what you’re feeling in your head and stay away from trouble.
3. No photos, texts, messages and any other part of this site could be copied, shared or deleted without approval from the author and site owner.
4. If you need anything explain to you, please send me an e-mail or the person involved in your query to ask for their permission.
5. Remember everybody would like to have an enjoyable and a safe conversation with their friends.
6. Be Diplomatic.
7. Lastly, RESPECT others views and comments as you would like us to respect yours.
8. There will be time that I will review a product from a friend, or helping out others. Rest assured, my opinion are my own, and will be dealt properly.
I hope you will enjoy sharing with us. Thank you.